Saturday, June 11, 2011

6 months!

I had to touch on Lorelai's 6 month appointment!

She is 16.7 lbs and 27 ins long! She is tall and lean and doing great. The Dr. was impressed by her ability to sit up so well and how pretty her skin looks. :) I didn't count how many times he said "perfect" while examining her but she is doing awesome...and so big! She is already half way through her first year! And as of 2 nights ago, she has taken to sleeping through the night. She still stirs and fusses in her sleep for her paci, so I do get up somewhat but nothing compared to her previous schedule. I am so excited, but I expect her to break the pattern soon...at least I know she is capable of sleeping all night. ;)
She is trying to crawl and get frustrated very fast when she can't get around. She much prefers her walker and moves around like no other in it.
Now we just need to move in to the house so she can adjust to her new home!


M LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment