Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hello Blogger

Well, since everyone I know uses Blogger, I decided to put my livejournal account (lewis-lifestyle.livejournal.com) on hold and join this website. I am not deleting my livejournal, I want to document everything my family has accomplished so far...it depress me if I deleted anything from it. Hey...while on the subject...does anyone know if you can transfer old blogs to a new account? I doubt it is possible, but you never know these days.

I will make an actual post later, but for now you all at least know I am here.

M LEWIS

5 comments:

  1. Try using the import export feature on blogger.

    http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=97416

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that earlier...I think I need to sit down and really go over it and see what I can do. Have you ever used it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't :/. But if you have trouble, I'll ask Daniel to check it out. If there's a way he could fine it :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogger! Now I can leave comments! (And my ankle is not broken!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Alzbeta!

    And congrats Katie! I am glad to hear that :)

    ReplyDelete