Friday, September 12, 2014

Introducing Fundraiser Friday

I would like to take a quick minute to introduce a new series of posts to you all. "Fundraiser Friday."
As you all know by now, I am raising money and awareness for an important event on November 22, the St. Jude Give Thanks Walk.


We have a fundraiser page, you can find that here. St. Jude has all the information you could want on their main page, but I would like to start bringing more information to you on a direct basis. I understand you may find this series an unwelcome addition to your blog feed, but this event, this organization is something that inspires me; it is something I value...children. Each Friday I will try to post a profile of a child that either has been or is currently a patient at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Their stories put a face, a name, a family behind why we are raising money. I hope this encourages and inspires you like it does me.

Thank you!

M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment