Monday, November 10, 2014

Take 2...Sort of

Last night I wrote a pretty long post.
Nothing too terribly special, but I went over our vacation, Halloween, and Phoebe's recent health issues. Then, somehow, the browser shut down and nothing was saved.

So that was frustrating.

Today, I will skip all that stuff and just say: vacation was great, we all miss Estes Park; Halloween was rushed, but went pretty good; and Phoebe gave us all a scare, but she is doing just fine now.

I intended to write more, I want to write more, but my head feels like it's going to pop. 80° today and 50° tomorrow means a large, powerful cold front that is pumping my sinuses full of pressure, and therefore, pain. So, sorry dear friends, I will return later with no headache and a fully functioning browser. Thanks ;)


M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment