Friday, March 11, 2011

All Smiles

Ok, first off I just have to say, I love my blog background! Every time I sign on it makes me smile. So cute.
But anyway...

Today I went to one of my favorite places: Hobby Lobby. I went for the intention of taking advantage of their many current sales. That is the best part of Hobby Lobby...every week there are several departments that mark their merchandise 50% off, and this week it was ribbon, home accents, picture frames, and select Easter decorations. I couldn't find just a plain Easter basket for LEL but I did get the basket grass and some pastel plastic eggs. I also found baby bloomer for $5.00! I have been searching for some and no stores carry them. You can order them online...for $17.00 a pair! *ahem* No way. So I was thrilled to find some there.
I also got supplies to make LEL some new and cute hair bows! Ribbon, buttons, flower...it was too much fun.
My Hairbow Creations I look forward to finding new things to make for my baby girl ♥

I wanted to get more yarn to make a baby blanket for my good friend, Jen (she found out she is having a little girl!!!!!) but that wasn't on sale this week...so I will check back soon on that.

On this day of fun and smiles, we can't ignore that seriousness happening around the world. Praying for those in Japan and all effected by the tsunami. You can do your part by texting REDCROSS to 90999, which will donate $10. If everyone does this small task, we can make a huge difference! Be thankful  tonight for your blessings!

M LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment