Monday, February 18, 2013

36 Weeks and Counting

Time keeps passing, but not fast enough if you ask me. I am almost 36 weeks, baby Addy is measuring a week ahead, and my stomach is measuring over 3 weeks ahead. I am ready to be done with pregnancy and want to begin mommyhood with 2 girlies as soon as possible. I, of course, don't want baby Addy to come before she is ready and can take on the world as a healthy baby girl, I just want the time between now and then to pass by quickly.
Induction date is still a go as far as everyone can predict. Things can still change, shift; but as of today I am planning to be pregnant for 3 more weeks. My list of "things to do before Addy comes" is dwindling.


  • Order a double stroller
  • Buy a new breast pump
  • Buy NB diapers
  • Buy a small supply of formula
  • Reassemble the cradle
  • Pull out baby swing
  • Put up the playyard ---> I decided I had no room for this, and no need, so I am skipping this.
  • Find places for all these things
  • CLEAN - mainly master bath
  • Wash carseat inserts (LEL's & Addy's)
  • Stock up on meals I can freeze
  • Oh yeah, BUY A NEW CAR

  • I added lots of things on my new list, like buying Easter dresses, getting things for Easter baskets/eggs. (Which are both done.) There are also obvious things like packing a hospital bag, installing car seat, etc; but I do feel on top of things. I even have LEL's old baby clothes/blankets/burp clothes unpacked, washed and put away. I do not feel overwhelmed at my list, the major things are done. This makes me happy. I do have to wait to do the deep cleaning, for I want these things to stay clean by the time I get home with the baby. I can handle that procrastination just fine. ;)

    Induction date: 23 days
    Due date: 30 days

    M.LEWIS

    No comments:

    Post a Comment