Monday, February 4, 2013

Office Corner Complete

My blueprint for a desk area came to life today. I am pretty excited about it, so is Lorelai, and not just because it came with some large boxes she could play in. She loved sitting on the chair and using her coloring book on the desk. Please excuse the grainy quality, I had no energy to dig out my camera and take proper pictures; cell phone worked just fine for this occasion. ;)

Note, Lorelai has already been busy coloring on the floor

Once completed though, she asked to climb up. It was worth it just to hear "Ooooh, thank you!"

Almost 34 weeks along and still assembling furniture, not bad...though, it took longer than it would if I didn't have 30lbs of tummy in my way. :P
This spur-of-the-moment project is now finished. I think the rest of my goals will involve washing and prepping baby things!


M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment