Thursday, August 27, 2015

Countdown to Avenida

5 weeks out from Avenida move. I cannot wait. Seriously, this apartment is shrinking by the day. Each week the house is getting better and better. I am so in love with it, and we still have a lot of love to put into it.

Not much else to report really. I am just prepping with furniture and textiles for the new house. The goal is to have a lot of it purchased and ready to set up so we don't have a mad rush of "Oh shoot! Adalaide doesn't have bed!"...right now she is still in the crib. I know, 2.5 years and in a crib. But she is crazy and tiny...so the crib works best for us in the apartment.

Oh to have a yard again...with trees! I can't wait!

Now to make the next 5 weeks pass quickly and smoothly. Hmmm....




M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment