Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Love Affair With The Candlesticks Continues...

After the nativity scene came down, I needed to figure out how I wanted to configure my diningroom table with my new lovely candlesticks.

The last piece of my design plan arrived today, and it's safe to say, I love it.
(Excuse the cell phone pictures, my youngest has been fussy all day, so it's amazing I could do it all.)

The front view. Candlesticks, mercury glass votives, wood coasters, burlap table runner, and the newest addition: pip berry candle rings.


My favorite votive...reminds me of Oma's house.

All very simple, but effective.

I think the wood coasters add a real rustic edge I love.

Here you can see how the tablescape ties into the collection of vintage botanical prints I have on the wall. 

The decorative edge on the burlap runner adds a bit of delicateness needed for a diningroom, but still keeping things causal.  


Close up on the pip berry rings...I love the collection of colors in the rings. Also, another angle on the votives, every one is different.

And one last shot of the pip berries. :)

Ok, I promise this will be the last post on the candlestick decor...for now. ;-) Thanks for indulging me!


M.LEWIS



No comments:

Post a Comment