Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Oops

I realized last night that I haven't posted anything here for a little while...but for good reason.
This won't be my "catch up" post, but I have been lacking in the blog department for several reasons.
In the past week out household has had to deal with the following:

Chris' Nan being taken off life support
My youngest sister collapsed at school and was taken to the ER (later diagnosed)
Tornado sirens, and therefore, tornadoes
My brother's car breaking down, I become a chauffeur for a bit
My mom had oral surgery, and I was her transporter and medical confidant
Chris' Nana passes and we attended several family gatherings and memorials
Easter and all that business
Just learned that Chris' dad is having heart surgery in July

So, I promise I am not lazy, just busy...and a little tired.
Today is Nana's funeral and burial. I pray for comfort for Chris, his family, and all those who loved Nana Jane Westerman.

I will post a more detailed blog later, but for now I will leave you with a family picture from our wedding. Nana is "the sharp woman in red" beside me, and the rest are her loving family.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment