Friday, July 12, 2013

Just a Little Stripe

My latest home project was a minor one; which is good because my kitchen satisfied that "project urge" for a while.

I wanted to spruce up my laundry room; if you recall, but I didn't want it to be a big deal...at this point.

I like the striped look, but I didn't want it to over-power the room (it's a pretty small room) and I wasn't crazy about moving around the washer and dryer.
I had left over paint from my family/livingroom and kitchen, and I figured that would work nicely; tie the room to the rest of the house a bit.

I ordered, assembled, and placed a new shelf unit but I haven't purchased any baskets/bins/etc for my wall shelves. I also want to get a nicer rug for the door, but for now the single stripe is sitting pretty well with me. :)



P.S.-scrubbing the floor and door molding along with touching up the caulk make a huge difference in appearance.

UPDATE: I got some boxes for storage and finally hung up my drying rod to finish off the room.


M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment