Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Avenida Building

House progress report!

Framing the 2nd story.

Plywood covering and window installation.

More windows and roof installation.

I think most of the progress will be made from the inside for awhile, until the brick and stone work. I cannot express to you how happy I am to finally see a house sitting there!

Here is some more house/lot pictures I have been fiddling around with.


Here is our house superimposed onto the google maps lot.


Here is our house (a sneak peek on the 1st floor layout) on the lot with the desired fence line and possible tree placement.
Yes, I messed around online with this stuff all the time. I don't have the real thing to play with yet, so I have to make do. ;)

Our current house is still under contract (yay!) and we are having it appraised tomorrow. We are still making some repairs, but should be done by the end of the month. Still on track for closing on 7/7 and end of possession on 7/12. We move into our apartment on 7/10. All coming up fast!

Just over 2 weeks until we say farewell to Kingsmill!

Here's to more progress and easy moving! (Hahaha, I know, I know...)


M.LEWIS



No comments:

Post a Comment