Sunday, May 1, 2011

5 Months & Counting

I can hardly believe that my little Lorelai is 5 months old! I was looking at her newborn pictures and it hit me how much she has changed since then...both in looks and in development.
She now sits up pretty well, she does need a little support but she is well on her way! She does awesome at tummy time now. Sure, I can't leave her that way for half an hour, but she is good for around 15mins. She will scoot around like hands on a clock and I never know when I glance back where she will be pointing.
She is eating cereal better...but is still unsure of fruits and veggies. She still takes around the same amount of milk...just more often in the afternoons.
Sleeping is turning around for the better (see previous post) and her playing has developed into more handling of toys and investigating them with her mouth.
Still no teeth, but lots of drooling.
She wears clothes closer to 9months rather than 6months...she is long! And has graduated to the next size in diapers. ;)
Here's to another month of my Baby Girl! ♥♥♥♥♥










M LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment