Tuesday, May 17, 2011

All Said and Done

I wrote a 2 page blog about something nagging me in my life, but after it was all said and done I realized it sounded to muddled and confusing. It wasn't my writing, it was the whole silly situation. And that's when I knew...it was even too ridiculous to blog about.
Long story short: if you want be a certain way, go with it. Some good things will come from it, and some bad things will as well...but as long as the good out-weighs the bad, I say be who you are. Be honest, tactful, and loyal to the things that matter most. The things you don't need will fade away and what you are left with is life's truest pleasures.

To all my family and friends: Love you guys for who you are, and thanks for loving me for who I am. Wishing you all a great day today!

M LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment