Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sporadic Blogs

I feel my blogs for the next few weeks will be sporadic at best. Here is a brief list of things going on:

  • We close on our house in about 2 weeks
  • I am trying to organize and pack in little intervals as not to upset my dog or baby (for different reasons)
  • My brother, Zachary, graduated from UT this weekend and I am helping out my family by taking care of their dogs and keeping an eye on the house while they are gone
  • My mom's car is having more troubles and I see more driving around in my future ;)
  • My brother, Jacob, is graduating high school in a couple weeks and I am sure there will be some festivities to follow
  • I have to make a list of people/places I need to contact for a change of address later
  • We need to inform the leasing office we will breaking lease after the month of June
  • I think Lorelai is starting to show early signs of teething? You never can tell with her
  • I need to shop around for appliances to get a feel for what I want at a price I like
  • I need to paint some of my grandmother's old furniture so it will match our stuff in the house
  • I will most likely go into panic mode soon over all the paperwork and legality stuff we will need to do for closing...like write a very large check from our savings. Yikes!
  • Remember Lorelai's 6 month appointment at the beginning of June. 6 months? Really?
  • Paint the house once we get in
  • Remember to print and send off a letter to a friend in USMC
  • Start up utilities in the new house (mainly TV! Sad, I know, but I really do enjoy having it on during chores and such)
  • Actually move...and the chaos of all that includes. I have no idea how LEL and Phoebe will transition.
And this is not including the usual things I do during the course of a hour/day/week...with Lorelai still not any closer to sleeping through the night. It is getting grossly hot and humid here and I despise the upcoming summer. I look forward to fall when things have settled back down and maybe LEL will be better at entertaining herself more, not crying so easily at "strangers" and sleeping longer during the night. She better...she will be a year old before I realize! Love my little Bugga though. ♥

Ok, 10pm...bedtime. If you wonder "What is she up too lately? I haven't heard from her in awhile." just re-read this list and you will get the picture. ;)

*Hope my family's dogs are sleeping ok! (Silly, I know)*

M LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment