Friday, November 25, 2011

Gobbling Up Thanksgiving

 Well in case you missed it for some reason, yesterday was Thanksgiving. Lorelai's first Thanksgiving. Yep, this time last year I was counting down the days until I got to go to the hospital. I was h-u-g-e and mighty uncomfortable from all the heartburn and jabby feet moving around in my tummy. This Thanksgiving was a little different. :)
Just being pretty...she's good at it
                             
Showing off her walking "skills" to my youngest cousins

                             
Goofing around with my 2 out of 3 brothers

Exploring through the shoes at the front door

Book time with Daddy

Baby toy + cell phones = entertainment during football

She did try some stuffing, mashed potatoes, jello, and bread. We managed to sneak in a couple of slices of pie before Lorelai needed to go home to nap. (Arriving at her usual nap time threw her off...but's ok, it's a holiday) Later that evening we saw Chris's parents to round off the holiday. Well, that's it, except for her 1st birthday next week, she has covered all her first holidays. Oh, and in case you were wondering, her shirt says "Everyone is thankful for me" and it's true. :)

M.LEWIS 

No comments:

Post a Comment