Monday, November 14, 2011

It's a Honor to be Nominated

So, I am feeling the love from my readers lately; and honestly, it's an awesome feeling. I think every single blogger thinks "Who reads this? Does anyone read this? Do they care? Am I any good at this?" So it is nice when you receive that small recognition of "Hey, I like to read what you write." Sure, some days I scrape together anything I can blog about. I very much like to write, but don't always have something in my mind worth writing about...but hey, I try, and apparently it's working pretty well. :)

My fellow blogger shone a little spotlight on me lately and I am touched. I would also like to reciprocate the fondness and recommend you follow her eloquent, down-to-earth blog full of relateable topics. She gave me this little gem:






The word “liebster” means favorite or dearest in German, and the Liebster Award is intended to spotlight up and coming blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Upon receiving this Liebster Award, there are a few rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Reveal your top picks for the award.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

So flattering. Now it is my turn to flatter the writers of the blogs I enjoy following. :)

Deliberations of a Domestic Diva - Abbey, a friend from several years ago back when she lived in TX. She now lives in ABQ with her husband and 2 a-dor-able kiddos. Her blog is well-worth stopping by. Her stories and thoughts always make me smile.

Zana's Ninis - Katie, my sister-in-law, who lives in Kansas with her husband (my husband's brother) their 3 children. My nieces and nephew are always a pleasure to read about but her amazing quilting talent is will also keep you coming back for updates and ideas.

The Volk's Wagon - Alzbeta, is Katie's sister who lives in Colorado with her Husband and little girl. A preemie, Anni's growth and strength will uplift your spirit. The love in this family is evident and you can't miss it! A photographer, Alzbeta's pictures will capture you (pun intended) just like her narrative of life.

These are my top picks. I have many friends whom I love to read about through their blogs. I look forward to reading about their lives, their thoughts, their courage, their hopes, their online diary.
Thanks for the nod, and I hope my fellow bloggers will carry on this little appreciation!

M.LEWIS  

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you! How sweet of you to recognize my little blog :). I'm not at home right now, but I'll carry this on when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for recognizing my blog too!!! I always wonder who reads my blog too...do you ever check out your stats and find random readers? I have a pretty dedicated reader in Germany which is really cool...considering I don't know anyone in Germany! :) Thanks again Meg!!

    ReplyDelete