Monday, April 8, 2013

Keeping Busy

The next couple weeks are shaping up to be a bit busy.

We had family visit our house last night. My aunt and one of my cousins were in town and asked to see Miss A, so we had them over along with my family. My parents graciously provided dinner and we served dessert. Not a bad deal. Lorelai loved the company, and went to bed nice and exhausted. Adalaide, I'm sure, enjoyed it as well, and showed it by being contently passed around then sleeping pretty well over night.

This evening my friends Maggie and Jeremy are coming over to meet our newest girly. It has been way too long since I have seen Maggie, and even longer since we've seen Jeremy. They are some of the most genuine and kind people I have the pleasure of knowing, I very much look forward to catching up with them!

Tuesday should be a good day to breathe and to do our own thing, free of plans.

Wednesday I go to my doctor for my 4 week postpartum check. I believe I will try to leave both girlies at my mom's while I do this. I am still on the fence about leaving A, simply for nursing reasons; but hopefully I can work out her feeding around the appointment...as long as I get seen on time! We'll see. Oh, and the weather is supposed to be "super fun" that morning, yay. :\

Thursday we get to see Jen and Ava! Jen and I used to see each other daily due to our jobs, and therefore, we became pretty good buds. She, and her daughter, Ava, moved out of the area a bit, so sadly we don't get to hang out with these awesome girls too often; but Thursday should be a blast! I do hope our kids become pals, they are too cute together.

Friday has been my grocery day the past couple weeks, but I think I will try to postpone this to Saturday when I have Chris available to help (one way or another).

Next Monday we have an appointment at the pediatrician's office for a vaccination shot for A, but I think after that, we should have a lull on events for awhile.

--Side note: Chris' father has undergone some pretty serious heart surgery today; he is now in recovery and is doing well, but please keep him in your prayers and thoughts and wish for a swift recovery!


M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment