Saturday, December 28, 2013

Blessed 2013

Well, my favorite time of year has come and gone, now we sit and try to relax until new year. Then, out come the boxes, back go the decorations, and on we go with another year.

I wanted to go back and bookmark all the milestones of this past year with photographs, but man, that takes a surprisingly amount of time and thinking. So, I'm not doing that. Instead I will pick just a couple of my favorite photos of 2013...trying to wrap my mind around the year 2014. Of course I have a lot of favorite moments of this past year, and I am reflecting on them. The arrival of Adalaide, remodeling the kitchen, issues with the house/neighbors, a couple of date nights with Chris, holiday fun, Phoebe eye fun, visiting with friends and family, news of impending babies that should soon arrive, oh so much. Good, bad, indifferent, we are blessed for sure.

Merry Christmas all, and a happy new year!


Lorelai meeting Adalaide

Lorelai turns 3

Easter, Addy is ~3 weeks old

Easter swag

Visiting the Dallas Aquarium 
Adalaide 12/28

Sister pals

Bathtime cutie

Pretty, pretty

My girls

M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment