Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bzzzzz

Today out little family will be busy as little bees.
We got up pretty early today...which I was not a fan of. I wanted to sleep in a little longer, for some reason yesterday wore me out.
I met up with Maggie at Starbucks and met the little boy, Reid - 9months, that she nannies. He was a cutie! I think he was showing off his spitting skills to Lorelai ;)
The we walked Stonebriar for a bit due to baby fussies and afterwards I drove by my mom's to pick up Chris' birthday present. His birthday dinner was nice and then we (plus Noni and GD) came back to the apt for presents and cake. Lorelai, or Bugga, went to sleep a little after 8pm and Chris and I watched some tv. None of this sounds particularly tiring, but yet, it was.
Today we have to meet with our loan agent over our paperwork and then I get to drive back home, then to the house for the inspection around 2pm. After I hear about the issues (hopefully all minor!!!) I need to talk to my realtor about some other paperwork and then come home to sign and send off some papers. All of this with Bugga and I hope she is a happy camper today! A lot of car time, which makes her irritated, and no time for a long nap, which she never takes anyway. *shrugs*
I wish today was Friday.
At least I look forward to the weekend. I enjoy Easter and I can't wait to spend Bugga's first Easter with her and all the holiday means. I also look forward to her later years where we can have egg hunts! Which reminds me, I need to boil eggs so we can color them soon. Busy, busy. Buzzzzz

M LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment