Saturday, April 16, 2011

Growing and Housing

So Chris and I put in an offer on a house. We are pretty excited about it, hopefully we will hear if the sellers will accept it or not soon. *fingers crossed*
It is about 3 mins away from the apartment, which is AWESOME. It is about 2300 sq feet, 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas, a dining room and an eating area in the kitchen. It has a decent yard with a built-in stone wall for most of the fencing area. It is on a cul-de-sac and it has a front drive. Now I am not naive and stupidly swept away in the idea of it, there will be some work in it for us (mostly cosmetic though) and we have to make sure the inspection checks out, and yes, they will have to actually agree with us on the price, BUT I look forward to one day having a house. :) After months of looking and after seeing about 20 houses (and waaaay more online) this feels right for us.

On a separate note, I packed away a lot of Miss Bugga's clothes today. BTW, I have been calling her that lately and will most likely be referring to her as such in this and future posts. ;) I was a bit sad packing away her little clothes. She is getting so big and starting to act like a real little kid. She started cereal and some fruits and veggies over the last couple weeks. She has also likes to chew on things, spit, and babble...loudly. :) She is actually in her own crib in her own room now. I will admit, it kind of made me sad to place her in another room (she has been in a cradle by my bed this whole time) but no worries, she still gets up at least 2 times a night to eat. *sigh* No one better tell me how their kids sleep through the night...it doesn't help! : P She does become quite awake around 4:30-5:00am and I place her in our bed and she tends to pass out again...I guess she gets lonely.

I will keep you all posted on the house situation! Wish us luck!

M LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment