Monday, September 19, 2011

2 Teeth and Counting

Attention! It is official, Lorelai has not only 1, but 2 teeth! The first bottom tooth broke through last week and the second broke through over the weekend. I cannot wait until they grow in! Little baby teeth are so cute! All you can see right now (logically) is the top of of them and I keep checking them to see how much they have grown in everyday. Lorelai is getting a little fussy over me sticking my fingers in her mouth, haha.

I did go buy both infant motrin and teething tablets...I got to be honest, neither one proved to be too helpful in soothing her, but it's good to have. So, at 9 1/2 months she finally has little teeth, the streak is broken! :P

Now I am waiting for her hair to grow more...I want pigtails for her 1st birthday! *winkwink* That would be too sweet :)

M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment