Monday, September 26, 2011

List of Currents


Been a little while, but not that much has happened.

I decided to change vets for Phoebe. Long story short, they wouldn’t allow me to order her meds from 1-800-pet-meds (which is MUCH more convenient and cheaper) so I said “buh-bye.”

My MiL had a birthday and I think we did a good job of getting her a present she enjoyed :)


Lorelai turns 10 months old on Friday! But, I will make a separate entry on that later.

I have made plans to catch up with an old childhood friend on Wednesday. I am looking forward to that! I also will meet another close friend next week; I have missed her! Now I just need to see my fellow mommy friend and her little girl…somehow weeks and weeks have gone by and I haven’t seen my pals!

Speaking of babies, a family friend was due last Wednesday…and still no baby yet. I heard a rumor that she is being induced in a couple days? Let me know if that is true…you know who ;)

I want to take some more pictures of Miss LEL, I have to get used to her new schedule first…well, actually she has to decide on one first. Again, I will elaborate more later.

Christopher has been working a lot! I wish we can do something fun to relieve some stress. He does have some time off at some point, maybe the 3 of us can do something out of the ordinary :)

No more house update for now, maybe before Christmas we can accomplish a few more on our to-do list. I do love how things are coming together though.

My back hurts! I woke up a few nights ago with a huge backache and it’s been bothering me ever since…I am trying to do all those things you are supposed to do for a bad back, so let’s hope that helps.

I am so happy TV shows are back! I have missed them.

Cooler weather expected by the weekend, maybe boots? Sweaters? I am crossing my fingers!

Well I am done for now. I will update most likely Friday/Saturday about my baby girl…and possibly before if I get a spare moment. Hope you all are having a good Monday!

M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment