Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Almost Birthday Ideas

Lorelai's birthday is less than 3 months away and the planner in me has already begun brainstorming about presents and party ideas.

I have found some really cute gifts that I would LOVE to get for her.

Play set
Elefun
Birthday Cake toy
Stroller/walker

I have to keep in mind that her birthday and Christmas are less than a month apart, so I have to figure what should be done for her birthday and what else should be done for Christmas. I also want somethings that can grow with her over the next year (at least). Especially because there isn't really an occasion in between where I can update her toys with her changing development.

Moms with kids that are 1 or older, what did you do for your kids? What was their favorite toy? I know kiddos are all different but I am just looking for ideas right now...thanks!

M.LEWIS

1 comment:

  1. Anni's favorite gifts from her birthday were a walker (it also transforms down into something they can sit and ride on, which I think she'll like later, but she loved the walker aspect as she figured walking out), any of the wooden Melissa and Doug toys (we got her a little stacker and her grandma got her a train that also stacks - she loves the organizing and learning how to drop them on the pole), her tea set was a huge hit (it's from target and it sings and talks) and she always loves books. Oh! And I just remembered, this is something random, not necessarily a gift, but her birthday was around the time we introduced bubbles... she absolutely loves them!

    I loved planning her birthday!! It was so much fun. We did it at a time that was in between meals so we could have tons of snacks (lots of fruit, veggies, pita chips, desserts, cheese and crackers, etc) as it made it a little easier with the other kids their and so everyone could mingle. Here's the post I did on her birthday - http://thevolkswagon.blogspot.com/2011/05/and-celebrate-we-did.html I can't wait to see what you do! You have such a creative mind, I'm sure it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete