Thursday, December 29, 2011

Oh, Just Another Little Award :P

I believe I am supposed to reveal some facts that you didn't know about me...I think reveal maybe too strong of a word, we'll go with "share" instead. :) Now forgive me fellow blogger who gave me this little gem, I forgot the guidelines a bit and I only have a few minutes before my baby is done with her bottle...you know how that is. :) So, I think it is 7 facts...and here I go.

1. I was Homeschooled from 7th grade on
I don't think it is a secret, but I am proud of it and I like to "brag" about it when I can. That's right, I am so cool, I can teach myself. ;)

2. I have 5 siblings
Again, not so secret, but it is a big part of who I am, and I think it is important people know I have an awesome, loud, large family. ♥

3. I am addicted to Target
I go there at least 3 times a week. In fact, when shopping for houses, one of the perks of our place is that it is less than 5 mins away from my favorite store...just like our apartment was. :P

4. When my skin gets too cold I break out in hives
Yeah, you read it right. I don't know why really. I has developed over the last 5 years or so...but it doesn't deter me away from loving fall and winter weather.

5. I hate the beach
This girl cannot stand hot, humid weather; sand; salt water; the smell of fish; and not being on solid land. Give me snowy, pine-tree-covered mountains any day and I'll be MUCH happier!

6. I LOVE Bubble Tea
Different places call them different things, but peach black tea with tapioca pearls is quite possibly the best thing ever.

7. I never wanted a job/career that involved sitting in an office.
Teacher
Storm Chaser
Emergency medicine
Screenwriter
Now, I still think about movies all the time, I would love to actually finish a script...maybe that should be a new year's resolution. ;)

Now I know I am supposed to tag people...like, a lot of people, but honestly I am sad and do not have many blog followers. SO, followers, I unofficially tag you all. If you read this, go for it. Keep this cute little acknowledgement going. Thanks again notanothermother...you are pretty awesome ;)

M.LEWIS

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely a mountain person rather than a beach person!

    ReplyDelete