Saturday, February 18, 2012

LEL & Ava...and Some Camera Leftovers

I feel like today is on pause. It has looked the same outside since 7am when we got up. Gray, rainy, dreary. Hard to believe it is almost 4pm. I had a good day so far...I miss Chris though. ;)
Chris went to go hang out with a bud while I had Maggie, Jen, and her little girl Ava over for lunch and a baby girl playdate.
Lorelai is too cute around other kids, I find it very endearing. :)

I am pretty sure Ava had a nice time too. She seemed to love Phoebe...minus the puppy licks.

It was good to see my pals again. I am thankful to have friends going through the same things I am in my life.



A few pictures to show you all now...I found them on the camera and decided "why not?" ;)




Here are the shelves I installed over the tv...I know, I know...they look warped, but it's the angle...no worries.



I am not sure what's on tv...but that is the full view of the shelves. I am happy with them. They help fill that annoying blank space over the television without being too bulky.



The bookcase I built...it now has a lamp on top and baskets on the shelves. They hold Phoebe's toys and sweaters. I still want to get something small to "top off" the wall area. Any suggestions?

See? It needs just a little decorative something on the wall to fill the void. I was thinking maybe a small mirror? Or maybe some cork tiles to pin paper work on? Not sure yet.
This collection is placed over my couch. It has been there since we moved in, but each season I sketch a new couple of pictures to put in the black frames. The tulip I made last year, but the bird is new. I think it achieves the "subtle spring" vibe I was going for. I wish I could find new and different places to swap out too. My rules are: light-weight and inexpensive...and a mix of colors. I am liking the eclectic style with this. :)



So, that is my picture post...I love that first picture of Lorelai and Ava. Those two are too cute!

M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment