Monday, July 30, 2012

Bathroom Progress

We making progress in the master bathroom, slowly, but surely.
This past weekend I was able to lay down the new tile. I still need to chalk around the baseboards and door frames, but the shower and the tub have a nice, new chalking strip installed, so no worries on water penetration there. I might try to chalk this week, or be a wee bit lazy and do it next weekend.

So, the list of things to do in there grows a little shorter.

  • sand and restain cabinets
  • paint (well, 90% done)
  • install new tile & rechalk
  • install new mirrors
  • install new light fixture
  • install new shelves and storage cabinet
  • buy new linens
All the major, time-consuming jobs are coming to an end (yay!). I have to track down 2 of the same mirrors since no store in the area has more than 1 in stock (boo.). The light fixture will be installed by my dad (*smiles*) and I think Chris and I can handle the shelves and towels. ;)

before

after

before

after

















































Updates again later!

M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment