Thursday, July 5, 2012

The "Eh" Post

I feel like I should blog, but I really don't have much to blog about. I hate that. It's times like these when I think "Man...who wants to read anything I write? My life is pretty uninteresting." This sounds more emo in writing than the actual thought in my head, so no need to boost my pride, I'm alright. ;)

I will say this: Fourth of July was a little different this year. No Kaboom Town (I missed it a lot!) but we did catch a local fireworks display that was nice. It was a rough day in general though, due to Lorelai's recent epic meltdowns, aka "teething." It always reminds me of the one scene I liked in Eat, Pray, Love.

Julia Roberts – What’s he doing?
Infant is screaming in pain. Ketut is applying a liquid mixture to his gums. 
Balinese woman – He’s casting out the demons.
Julia Roberts – It looks like teething.
Balinese woman – Yeah, same thing.

I wish I could do more, but nothing helps her. So I just try not to pull out all my hair. After all said and done, it was a nice holiday, and not too hot. Now I am ready for fall. I even saw Halloween things in BabiesRUs today. Mocking me. Eh.

At least I get to see my good pal, Maggie tomorrow!!! It's been months! I've missed her!

Alrighty...my motivation for writing has evaporated already. Hopefully I will be more inspired in a couple days. I do love writing a good blog...when I can.


M.LEWIS

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the fall either! I've already been pinning everything fall related on Pinterest like a nerd. Yesterday I was showing my husband what he needs to be for Halloween. Pretty sure he thought I was crazy lol

    ReplyDelete