Sunday, December 16, 2012

Odd Pinterest 4.0

Here we are again: strange, unusual, weird things you can find on Pinterest. Some are ugly, some are pointless, and some you do not need inspiration making...like a mess. Just a few here, I am sure you have seen some good ones. And again, sorry to offend if you actually like some of these pins. ;)

I am not getting the trend of "melted crayon on everything"

Is this really a "shade" anymore?  I can see the potential, but I still think this is a fail.

Because you long to be like Bigfoot?

Bedazzling your stairs has got to be the biggest waste of time to achieve the tackiest results.

Because this looks good?

"Chapstick koozie" ...for what reason, I don't know.

Frosty's remains ornament? Morbid and not worth hanging on a tree.

Who likes to use their hands anyway?

M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment