Monday, December 3, 2012

2 Years and Getting Sweeter

Last Friday marked Lorelai's first 2 years of life. I did what most moms do and relive her birth through my own memories. I don't want to forget the little details, though I know I will as the years pass. My little baby girl is 2. 2 years since I first saw her sweet, puffy, little face; 2 years since I first heard her small cries; 2 years since we became a true family. Hard to remember life before her.
Another thought crossed my mind this birthday...it would be her last as an only child. It kind of made me sad, but mostly, it made me feel excited. I truly believe she will love having a younger sibling, especially a little sister. She points out kids and babies everywhere we go. She smiles, claps, and becomes all sorts of excited to see another little person her size. I know she will smother Adalaide with affection, and adore having "her" own baby. On to the next chapter: Lorelai + Adalaide. :) Happy Birthday my Sweets, we love you oh-so-much! ♥


M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment