Friday, January 4, 2013

4 Days in, Not so Bad

At 29ish weeks, I do have a day or two every few weeks where I do not feel completely exhausted and I actually can stand to skip a nap. It's a bold move, I could crash in an hour, or just really regret it by 8pm...but today I am attempting to power through.

The holidays have come and gone, quite quickly I might add; but all went well. I was thrilled for the snow on Christmas. I wish I took more pictures, but, oh well. The new year is here.

With a sonogram preformed a couple days ago, I am in full nesting mode. Adalaide is completely healthy and even a bit advanced considering my approximate due date. She has jumped a bit in size since last measured, if she follows Lorelai, she will continue to get bigger...but we'll see. Also, the talk of a possible c-section is no more. Everything is where it should be and I should be able to deliver naturally. Yay :)

The next few months should be busy. We have birthdays, due dates, baby showers, doctor's appointments, an anniversary, and lots of "to-do's" before Adalaide's arrival. The big one: a new car. Hopefully I will have some news on that soon.
I also need a double stroller, which seems to be more complicated than it should be; I need to dig out all of LEL's old clothes and cradle, carseat, swing, etc.

The house hasn't had a major issue in a few weeks, so let's hope that stays the same for awhile.

Phoebe is doing better after he eye flare-up. The drops seem to have healed her for now, thought her allergies make things difficult. As long as I can keep things under control with medication and eye drops, I should be able to keep her out of the vet for awhile.

Chris has started his new job, and seems to like it. It's an adjustment, but for the better. Fewer hours, more reasonable pay, and less stress. We'll see how it continues to go, but for now, I think things are going pretty smoothly.

Our Adalaide


M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment