Saturday, January 19, 2013

7 Week List

Well, my list got a little longer. You know, the list of "things to do before baby Addy gets here." It did used to look like this:



  • Order a double stroller
  • Buy a new breast pump
  • Buy NB diapers
  • Buy a small supply of formula
  • Reassemble the cradle
  • Pull out baby swing
  • Put up the playyard
  • Find places for all these things
  • CLEAN - mainly master bath
  • Wash carseat inserts (LEL's & Addy's)
  • Stock up on meals I can freeze
  • Oh yeah, BUY A NEW CAR



  • But now, I get to add and take away a few things. This past Wednesday I had a plumber come out to investigate why we had a sudden drop in hot water pressure. Lucky us, we need a whole new water heater. It is 12 years old, it wasn't a huge shock, just another added expense. That is being taken care of on Tuesday.
    One thing to take off the list: Chris and I bought a new car today. It was a little bit of surprise for me, I wasn't planning on driving away with one; but a good deal is a good deal. I did my research, I knew what I wanted; it was just a manner of finding the right price. I think we found it, I have no regrets and I am pretty excited. One thing that needs to be added to the list: Picking up the plates and getting the running boards installed. Hopefully that will all be done by the end of next week.

    So, new list:


  • Order a double stroller
  • Buy a new breast pump
  • Buy NB diapers
  • Buy a small supply of formula
  • Reassemble the cradle
  • Pull out baby swing
  • Put up the playyard
  • Find places for all these things
  • CLEAN - mainly master bath
  • Wash carseat inserts (LEL's & Addy's)
  • Stock up on meals I can freeze
  • Install new water heater
  • Install running boards & license plates

  • Yep, some how I added to my list. Nothing I can't handle I suppose, it just means I will have to get busy soon, especially because I talked to my OB and we have an induction reservation scheduled for 1 week early. March 13. If we end up inducing, that means I have about 7 weeks to accomplish these tasks, plus birthdays, anniversaries, and general household chores and errands. Let's hope that list gets shorter, fast. ;)


    M.LEWIS

    No comments:

    Post a Comment