Thursday, May 9, 2013

Odd Pinterest 5.0

Yep, this is my 5th installment of odd things I find on Pinterest. As always, I save my favorites, then compile them hear for laughs. Enjoy.

Skirt (???) in front, shorts in back. Flattering.

Because hair bands are too hard to use.

Old shoes? Old mugs? Great look.

Ok, the general idea is cute, but sumo wrestlers? They have bare butts and too many weird stubby legs.

Because everyone wants a reminder of their pets' cold wet nose...in jewelry.

Another odd choice in jewelry, vegetables. The perfect accessory. 

One more for the jewelry category. Book earrings. big, heavy, awkward, unattractive. 

Still have old flip flops to use? Glue them to the wall. They are "shelves." I think.

Art. To someone.

What ever water bottle needs: a koozie.

Again, if you have any, send them my way! :P

M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment