Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Spiffed Up

Even though I truly love my previous layout pattern, I need something new.

I think this is pretty cute and summery...not that I like summer. Speaking of which, oy, could it get any hotter?! I am hating every day and that is not a healthy way of living. I CANNOT wait for fall! I want crisp air, warm jackets, comfortable boots, yummy hot drinks, pretty leaves, and cozy blankets. There is nothing appealing to me about summer. The only good thing about summer was the break from school, and that hasn't been a benefit for me for years.

Once the weather cools off I want to clean out and organize the garage, paint the front door, plant some landscaping material, and put together a guest room. I think we have enough old furniture to do this. I do enjoy updating and upgrading things for the house. Decorating and designing is a fun hobby for me. Oh! And I also need to fix my flagpole mount. That stupid thing has given me more frustration then its worth. All I wanted to do is fly the flag in the front yard...and every other day the mount has found a new and annoying way to pop out of the mortar. *sigh*

Alrighty, on with my day. Hope you all have a good one!

M LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment