Friday, February 25, 2011

Sleepless and Restless

My title is not LEL this time...it is me. :-(
I am wide awake after feeding the baby...sad thing is I was only asleep 1 hour. That will come back to bite in the you-know-where later. I did get a fair amount of sleep last night after I over-came my migraine. People throw the term "migraine" too easily in my opinion, but mine was definitely one for the record books. To me, a migraine is so excruciating that you have to sit in the dark with a pillow over your head just to get the slightest bit of relief. Every sound and trickle of light is enough to make you pass out...that is once your intense nausea has subsided. Anything less is just a bad headache. A migraine sucks out your ability to function...which is why I had to call my mom over to help. She brought serious medication and much-needed assistance to Chris concerning LEL. She was super unhappy and was making sure we knew it. Poor thing...I couldn't even be in the same room with her screaming without thinking I might vomit. Yeah...more than you wanted to know I'm sure; just trying to paint you a picture that was our night last night.
Tonight was much better, and I am incredibly thankful for that. Now I just need to wear-out my brain so I can rest. So many things I want to do creatively. I want to cut my hair (it has been bugging me with its boringness lately), I want to finish crocheting LEL's spring blanket (the small but oh-so-soft yarn is taking FOREVER), I want to decorate a house...painting mostly, and I want to get a better camera and investigate my interest in photography. The latter I really want to accomplish! I am pretty jazzed about it really.
I did feed my need for design a bit earlier...I bought a bag I can use for a diaper bag AND a purse. It is ivory,  has 2 different handles (one braided shoulder strap and one cross-body strap), and it fulfills my desire to be trendy again.
So much more I want to say but since my laptop glow is waking up my lil' one, I should go.

Goodnight for now...I hope!

M LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment