Saturday, February 26, 2011

*Snap*

I am researching cameras.

So much to learn, I am intrigued yet intimidated at the same time...mainly over money. I want a awesome camera to take beautiful pictures of my baby and then branch out to my friends for their needs. I just am incredibly cautious on the price. I don't want to pour in hundreds of dollars on a would-be hobby only to discover I don't have the passion for it like I thought.
Maybe I should just stick with the camera I have now? Maybe I can get photo software in the mean-time to satisfy my urge to create? Decisions, decisions.
I did already design my name logo for the pictures...man, I love seeing my name on photographs.


To any photographer out there: any advice, suggestions, encouragement, experience, etc are welcomed and appreciated. 

M LEWIS

3 comments:

  1. I have two really good friends who are currently making it as professional photographers, who both started out thinking it might be a "would-be hobby" as you said. You should definitely check out their websites for their photography, as well as their stories!
    ~ Derrick Yazzie derrickyazziephotography.com
    ~ Tim Wilkening timwilkeningphotography.com
    You never know when a hobby might turn into a career! :) (PS- A logo with a coffee cup? LOVE it! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if you don't end up turning it into a full-blown career, the camera I recommended would be good to have to keep track of your littles, you need something that moves as fast as they do. And, if you do decide to get it and we're ever in the same place, we can shoot together :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey MEg! I am doing the same thing :) I've been shooting for about a year now and have been through the ups and downs of buying a camera and can show you some pointers as well. I've taken several classes (totally recommend) and I absolutely love it! Give me a call and we can talk :)

    ReplyDelete