Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Christmas after New Year's

Due to illness last week, we never finished Christmas with my in-laws. We did today. It was fun having that little piece of Christmas saved for later...like Hanukkah...for Christians. Anyway, I got an awesome little treasure. The U pillow. 

"The U pillow?" you say?

Yes. The U pillow. It looks a little something like this: 
It looks so comfortable. Obviously I haven't tested it out yet, but I hope it is as promising as it seems. I think it will be awesome for pregnancy too; and NO, that is not a hint that am I pregnant. Again, no pregnant people at this moment in this house...just clearing that up before people pounce.

We also got a nice handful of giftcards, candy, trinket toys, and stocking stuffers. Lorelai received some cute things as well...thanks M&FIL. Sorry to ruin one of your gifts with a previous purchase...oh well. *shrugs*

On a completely separate note, I will be cutting my hair. Now, people who know me well shouldn't be surprised...not that anyone is surprised really. I wanted to grow it out loooong, but it's take too long and I have decided my best look is not the long, flat, "eh" hair. I think my hair looks better shorter, with some shape. So I will be doing that soon, probably tomorrow.
I also want a sofa table. Not for my sofa, but for a wall in my house that is awkwardly positioned and desperately need something to will the empty space. I also need more places to do everyday chores...like charge my phone or kindle. Right now I am taking up valuable kitchen counter tops with this and would very much like to find a remedy.

This brings me to my last thought of the night: new year's resolutions. Cliche, but I think it is good to evaluate and better one's self. I don't want to go crazy here, I have it pretty nice; but I want to do 2 things: Get in shape (how unique, I know) and continue to improve and upgrade our home. I look forward to latter more...duh.

Alrigthy. G'night friends!

M.LEWIS     

1 comment:

  1. That pillow looks awesome! I always used 4 or 5 pillows to stay comfy (as comfy as is possible) when I was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete