Thursday, January 5, 2012

House Update To-Do

Things I want to get soon to continue in our mission to update/improve our house:


New faucets for the bathrooms (3 in total)
Paint master bathroom
Paint the 2 halls
Buy table for the "awkward" wall (and small things to put on it)
Chris wants to drop wires to bring it up to "modern technology"
I need to get a new set of dishes...I keep breaking mine
Buy picture frames for my collage wall
And we need to figure out the fireplace still

There is more, but I am trying to limit my list for now. Now I need to budget and prioritize.



I will try accomplish some of these tasks soon, with updates! :)

M.LEWIS

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what kind of dishes you want? I'm looking into the Fiesta dishes for my next set (we, too, have lost some of our wedding dishes).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know...and I went out and got some this afternoon! :) I LOVE having Ikea down the road. I wanted something inexpensive in a classic style. I bought a 18 piece set like these: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10057067/#/20152549
    I already have washed them and put them away; I am so excited to use them!

    ReplyDelete