Saturday, March 17, 2012

Setting up for Spring

This week went by fairly swiftly; but to be fair, after the previous week, most weeks would have felt swift.
It was spring break for my youngest siblings, so Lorelai and myself went a visited them more. I also got Lorelai an Easter dress and took Phoebe to the vet.
Phoebe hated it, Lorelai hated it, and you guessed it, I hated it. I do like the vet itself. The staff is nice and efficient, the doctors are through, understanding, and they even have walk-in hours...but because of this, they are always busy! Crowded with people and animals, it was a juggling disaster between Phoebe, Lorelai, their belongs, and my myself. I hope I can avoid this again for another year. At least my mom's house is on the way and I can easily drop off the little one if needed. ;)

Today Chris and I have made huge strides in the yard work at the house. Chris pulled out all the weeds on top of the stone wall and sprayed the backyard for weeds. I planted a few flowers in the deck flower beds and reconstructed the ring around the front yard tree. I still need to buy flowers for the front beds and the one backyard bed. My goal is to buy a few more plants over the week to avoid the weekend crowds.
Yep, only 6 plant bought and planted...a lot more to go!


Next couple of weeks should be fairly busy. Cleaning the house up, fixing up the backyard for spring, a couple of birthdays, and in the not to distant future: Easter! :)

Hope no one got pinched today!

M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment